My little Pumpkin Pumpkin!
We are SO blessed by your sweet spirit and your joy!
Highlights from Month 8:
- You are ON THE GO full speed
- You are a climber
- You pull up all day long
- You are on a mission for electronics
- You are Super happy and joyful
- You have been teething.... and got 3 more teeth this past month....
Your 1st top tooth (Top Left) Then you got the top left of left and your lower right of right
- You tune in to the TV when songs come on, like the theme songs of Umi Zoomi and ELMO
- You are newly clingy to Mommy and you have never really been like that (I think It's the TEETH)
- You are talking a lot... Da Da, Buh Buh, and even some Mama (YAY!)
- You can clap
- You can crawl like superman
- You can get into anything
- You laugh SO MUCH and love to play with your brother
- You went to the church nursery for the first time and did GREAT (Mama heard a whole sermon)
- You went on your 1st Summer Camp
- Your Nana had her 50th B'day while you were 8 mons
- You went on your 1st Fishing Trip
- You love your home made baby food (fruits, veggies, and some grains so far)
- You never took a paci/nuk or a bottle
- If given the choice btw a toy of bright colors and something that's not a toy like a cell phone, remote, or other electronic device.... you almost never go for the toy
- You still sleep on the tummy
- You sleep best when your legs are covered (either by clothes or a little blanket)
- You do great in the bath (other then trying to stand up or climb the walls silly goose)
- You are a joy and blessing to this family and we are just LOVING learning who you are and what you like to do and see
I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!