My sweet little toddler is almost 2
Happy 23 Months today
We love you Bear!
A few Highlights from Month 22:
- talking SO much and stringing things together more and more
- Father's Day 2009
- adding more bread and pasta (use to not want them at all)
- drinking milk even better now
- will say, "I sorry" if he thinks he hurt me, "I sorry, Mommy"
- still loves sharks
- another hair cut!!! (Your hair grows FAST!)
- enjoys swimming at KiKi's pool w/the life jacket and does FANTASTIC with the jacket on
- likes to be a LION and ROAR running all over the house
- on a kick of only wanting to watch his movies and does NOT want to watch TV (including shows I know he likes... so I think this is just a phase)
- Summer Camp 2009 (And playing in the little rocks, the sand, going swimming, and going to the fun dances)
- going to the lake one day and getting to take a little boat ride with Daddy
- teething those 2 yr molars, bottoms are in, waiting on the top ones
- went pee pee in the potty for the first time and got a jelly bean
- started coloring and enjoying his coloring station in the dining room
- getting GOOD at stacking up blocks and building
- target practice -- toddler style: he will set up a toy and then get a ball and try to throw it to knock down the toy (usually does get it) We are thinking he might like Bowling?!!
- Still loves NEMO (we are having a NEMO birthday party next month!)
- It starting to like the Incredibles movie
- Regularly request Pooh & Tig including a day when he was not happy with what was on TV and he kept telling me, "oh, no. No on." and I said, "what do you want to watch baby?" His reply was desperate and pitiful, "More Tig. More Pooh."
We Love You, Bear! You are such a joy and a blessing from the Lord!!