Wednesday, August 26, 2009

if you hear a lot of sneezing...

If you hear a lot of sneezing in the next room... don't just say, "sweetie, are you Ok in there?" RUN! Run into the dinning room to find that your sweet toddler has climbed onto the dinning room table and is now COVERED IN PEPPER! And he found the Crayons (which were up there to be OUT-OF-REACH) and colored my new gold chargers and silver Lenox coasters! The pen marks all over his legs happened earlier today while I went to my OB apt and he stayed home with Daddy.
What would life be w/o a few messes?!








(PS - My OB apt went well today... everything looks GOOD!)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Aaaahhhhhchoooo! I say keep the coaster, they are now priceless. And mom, you amaze me. In all the mess, you actually grabbed your camera and snapped away. The next time my boys get into a bit of fun, I'm going to do the same and see the mess through the smiling faces of the photos.

Blessings to you,
Sarah Dawn

He & Me + 3 said...

Now that looks like fun. He is so cute. We have had those messes too. Glad all is ok with you and the baby.

The Video Guy said...

he's a mess

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!