Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spirit of Adoption

My friends new blog and journey to adoption:

How it all began...
Mark and I began to explore our options in adoption in 1999 after a few years of being unable to have children biologically. In 2000, we found out we were pregnant and put our adoption plans on hold but never quite closed the book. We now have 2 AMAZING biological boys, ages 6 & 7! This fall, 2008, Mark and I decided together that we were ready to open the book on adoption again! After careful prayer and consideration, we are planning on adopting 2 children from Ghana, West Africa!


Read More: http://ghanagetsugar.blogspot.com/

I love adoption. God has given me the spirit of adoption deep in my heart. I enjoy what people like Steven Curtis Chapman have done to make it easier on families who so desperately want a baby.

1 comment:

The Blog Guy said...

Just surfing around and found your blog.
If you have a moment, please visit my blog.
It's a blog for bloggers that helps search engines find you....

BLOGS FOLLOW ME
http://www.blogsfollowme.blogspot.com/