Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Isaiah 53

“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.”- Isaiah 53:5-6

Atlanta Mama has been fighting a cold since Saturday.... it stinks. I am getting well and when I came across this verse this morning, I wanted to share it with all of you as a powerful encouragement. I hope to be back on the blogging SOON!

Today I will feature a great blog, by a great writer... My Mom! Check out her blog: http://writefullyso.blogspot.com
And I am also featuring another great store web site: The Silver Pear Showcasing memorable gifts and a rare level of customer service! Amazing gifts!! Personalized gifts are my favorite because they are so meaningful. Check it out!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying that you feel better soon. I love that verse.