Monday, April 20, 2009

Moments of Truth

What is this time we are living in? Non of us know for sure. We know that our US economy is a mess right now. We've heard that the global economy is rough.
And then there are the "signs of the times" that point to the fact that we are living in the last days... in the Biblical way. We are living in the generation in which the Lord will return.
Ok
Here we are.
It's not an accident. God 's plans are perfect and He knows who is alive in this year and He knows what He has called each of us to. He's created each of us with great purpose and plans of destiny. He uses His children, those who call him Lord, to expand His Kingdom on the earth. We are part of the story of Eternity.
So, when someone attempted to pour out their fears on me about the times we are living in and how that should or shouldn't effect my decisions, I said NO, in my spirit.
If we are living in rough times -- here we are -- but we are still called to LIVE!
If we are living life in the end times -- and I believe that we are -- we are called to LIVE!
I will not live under or out of fear.
I will not live like we are all destine to die and this doom and gloom mind set.
There is HOPE!
As Christians, I believe that our relationships are FOREVER!
I will know my child and my husband and parents and my sister and all of our dear friends/family who also know Jesus -- FOREVER in ETERNITY.
That's Awesome! Think about it....
I could spend 1,000 years with each person I have ever known and loved and still have hundreds of thousands more to spend with all of the cool people I did not get know in this life.
Maybe this sounds CRAZY to some of you.
I believe that the Bible is wholly and fully true. And I believe that each person is created with an eternal soul.
This is not the end. This is just a short part of a very long and masterfully crafted story by our creator God.
He is our HOPE!
He LOVES us!
His plans are perfect!
So.... may you LIVE LIFE to the FULL every single day!!!
I want to.

2 comments:

Tony C said...

If these are the last days...I'm ready. We should work to get as many as possible to go with us...as if tomorrow is the last day.

AtlantaMama said...

indeed Tony... we have A LOT to LIVE for