Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my birthday re-cap

earlier in the day we swam and saw frogs
My Hubby planned to take the whole family to our down town square for a picnic and a free beach music concert.  He packed the car with loads of food, chairs, cupcakes, the stroller, ice, drinks, etc... and one umbrella just in case....
My parents and my Grandma met us there... in the RAIN
(above) Family shot in the RAIN
(below) My sister and her bf also came to party in the rain
and my GOOD friend even came by...
the RAIN did not let up
(I dryed my hair when we got home)
took the party HOME
happy & wet BIRTHDAY to me
my husband made a huge effort
It was a HAPPY birthday!!
I am loved
(and a little sick since Friday night, but that 's Ok
it's just a little cold)

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope that you feel better soon. What a sweet hubby to do all that for you. Sorry it rained. :(

Unknown said...

SO much fun! Happy Belated Birthday! We're gettin' old, Ann! Can you believe it?

steve and randel hambrick said...

love it when the hubby makes a good effort! and i had no idea you were only turning THREE (according to your candles) :)