Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blog Rebellion

So... Long Time, No Blog!

True confession... I have been in a blog rebellion. Have you ever?

I got frustrated one day in the lower-than-expected number of hits and comments on my blog and I just lost the will. "Is anyone really reading it?", I wondered. One thing led to another and I just didn't blog for a few weeks!

I'm back!!

Now I have many blogs stored up and bursting to be posted. It's like not emptying your digital camera card. Do you ever "write" blogs in your mind... while driving... while walking... while doing whatever...

Comments or No, I'm back and ready to post!

5 comments:

Mari said...

Mentally "wrote" a few blogs in the car this afternoon. Since there was more than one, I confess to writing the titles down while driving.

Glad you're back!

Writeaway said...

I know how you feel. You check your blog and have 0 comments and disappointment sets in.

The good news is that lots of people read and don't comment. And besides - it's therapeutic even if no one reads it.

Blogs give us a unique snapshot of what's on the hearts of our friends and family. That's worth a lot.

Chip B said...

I constantly write "mental" blogs while I'm driving to work. If I could only remember them when I'm actually at a keyboard. It's usually a rant or raving about someone's driving.

Anonymous said...

I think a lot more people read than comment. I've been reading your blog for months now and have never commented until now...sorry! But, I tune in all the time to see what's happening in your world. Keep them coming...people are reading!

AtlantaMama said...

Awe... my sweet loyal friends!!!