Monday, April 21, 2008

He's Got the Moves

Some of the baby milestones seem to happen over night. It is like, they just wake up one day and decide to go for it!

He is crawling today! Yes, Crawling!

Yesterday he made one crawl forward toward my mom. But today he's really crawling forward to reach a toy (or mom's cell phone) several feet away! The first time he did it this morning, I was in the other room. Daddy saw him crawl 3 or 4 moves and he called me into the room. The baby-love's doing so good.

He had been crawling backwards for about two months, as you may remember from another posting. But between rolling and the military crawl, he could get to whatever he wanted.

Now... look out... full speed ahead.

It' like each movement is so thought out, so calculated, so intentional. He will get ready, see the goal (the bright toy a few feet away) and GO! Oh, how I learn a lot from watching my baby grow. It's amazing!!

Thanks for sharing all of this with me = )

2 comments:

Writeaway said...

My baby is mobile! Here we go.... !

AtlantaMama said...

I know... all bets are off!