Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Toddler Games


This is our new game...
Not just opening the kitchen cabinet doors, but putting things inside the cabinets that don't really belong.
I have found:
- my cell phone bill on the veggie cans
- his frig magnet farm on the fruit cans
- the plastic tea pitcher in the food cabinet
- my blue hair brush in the Pyrex bowls
- a small blue ball in the dryer
- pillow case in the waste basket
And there are other fun games, like "Hide the Remote" (we play that one everyday). There have been times when my cell phone has gone missing for so long that the battery died and we could not find it for 2 or 3 days!! FUN FUN!

3 comments:

Writeaway said...

Love that baby! He's curious and smart... and those are good things!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

yes yes yes...don't they love throwing us for loops daily!

AtlantaMama said...

and I'll add... that I found my CELL PHONE in the FRIG this week. Yep!! The games continue... = )