Monday, September 28, 2009

32 Weeks Along

At 32 Weeks...

How your baby's growing:



By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus.
You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he/she'll gain a third to half of their birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he/she fattens up for survival outside the womb. The baby now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz).  The skin is becoming soft and smooth as he/she plumps up in preparation for birth.
(From BabyCenter! Web E-mail)
 
My Update: At 32 Weeks
All is well.  I am still having pressure down low.  At times it feels like a tight band is around me.  But everything checks out Ok at the OB.  The baby is doing fine.  We can't wait to meet him SOON!

2 comments:

WinnFamily said...

Glad everything is still good, I'm almost to 36 weeks now! With my pregnancies I've found that the 2nd and 3rd have been really different from the 1st. I've had contractions nonstop since about 15 weeks this time and I never had more than a couple with my first. Hope you keep feeling good the next 8 weeks!

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad all is well with the baby. I remember the pressure. I was always in the bathroom going potty.