Friday, October 30, 2009

joy comes in the morning



So I don't know for sure what happened last night, but I do know that the baby moved


- At the very least, him moving/changing positions is GOOD NEWS because this could reveal more measurable fluid for the sonogram test on Monday

- He could be head down (or closer to it) and that would be GOOD NEWS too

Psalm 90:14
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Either way, God has answered the prayers of MANY who have prayed for this baby and for our family.  Thank you Jesus!  And thank you to those of you who have been praying and trusting the Lord with us!
 
 
 
 
ANOTHER BELLY PIC
(he feels like he's moved, but we kind of thought it even LOOKED different this morning) 
See what you think:

6 comments:

Lora said...

praise God!! i'll keep praying. my good friend Jenn had a similar situation and her baby who was breech turned at the very last minute - it was a miracle. i know God can do the same thing for you!
lora

Abby said...

hope that he is head down!

Anna said...

God is good! :) I'm so glad to hear this...I'm looking forward to your Monday update after your appointment. You look adorable!

tara said...

I just read your blog and WAY TO GO GOD!!! I've been praying that he would turn and YES, you do look different!!! I can't wait to find out the news on Monday!!

Unknown said...

Praising God with you!

You LOOK amazing!

Praying for the final weeks and your delivery to be smooth!

Blessings and love in Christ,
Jill

AtlantaMama said...

Thank you!!!