Wednesday, November 7, 2007

For the Love of Feet


OK, in all honesty, I HATE FEET. Feet are usually gross and completely icky.

But Baby Feet - on the other foot - are totally adorable and wonderful and tiny and cute and kissable and sweet!! I love to look at my baby's feet. Do you enjoy things that are tiny like I do? My husband thinks it's ridiculous that I would buy (or WANT to buy) almost anything that has been miniaturized. But, it's cute!!

As you have seen... I used a picture of my little Love's feet for my blog logo. The picture was taken while we were still at the hospital & I cherish it.


If you have some cute feet pictures, please send them to me via e-mail atlantamamasexpressions@gmail.com and I will put together a cute slide show or post them in some way as I receive them. Let's see those tiny feet!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new little boy!!! they are the best arent they? I love this picture of his feet..great photo.
Hopefully our little boys will meet eachother sometime.
Love ,
Mandy and Kevin Mann