Tuesday, June 16, 2009

17 Weeks -- Pregnancy Update

We are 17 WEEKS already... making our way to that 1/2 way point. In a lot of ways it seems to be going by faster this time around and I find myself wanting it to slow down some and just wanting to take it all in. I love feeling him move. Especially when he hears his Daddy speaking to him! So cool.

I read that the baby now weighs as much as a bar of soap, at 17 weeks. I thought that was a funny thing to compare to, but I guess everyone knows how much a bar of soap weighs. The baby can grasp and play with the umbilical cord, suck his thumb, and KICK! Sounds like fun in there!!!

We love you sweet baby. We pray for you all of the time and we are just so excited about you coming into our family. We look fwd to meeting you! You are already a BLESSING!!

Cravings: Sweets with Cinnamon
Cinnamon Toast, Cinnamon Rolls, Cinnamon ceral, Etc...

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love how you included the cravings. That is a great idea. Blogging is such a great way to record it all. I loved feeling them move too. Such a miracle.

Natalie said...

Isn't that amazing, it goes so fast. I'm craving sweet too, cinnamon toast crunch cereal YUMMY :D

Writeaway said...

That little boy is just relaxing, growing and getting ready to bless our family. Don't you know he was blessed to hear his mother sing in the praise band on Sunday? I was!