Friday, June 5, 2009

Took a week off...

I did not plan to take a week off (from blogging) but it just happen that way. My little Bear and I were not feeling great for a few days. But thanks for all of your prayers... we are just fine now. Then we were just busy bees.
It's been a good few days though. We started our Summer Small Group and we are going to be learning more about healing. We are listening to sermons on CD from Bill Johnson. If you have not heard of him, I highly recommend his book: "When Heaven Invades Earth"
I felt the BABY MOVE for the first time on Tuesday night!!!! I LOVE THAT!
We had our first full day of swimming this week and my little man did GREAT! He loved the water and got used to the life-jacket pretty fast. I think he'll be a pro in no time! Daddy met us at the pool that day, after he got of work, and we all enjoyed playing together in the pool!!
My little Bear slept in his room ALL NIGHT last night and did NOT wake up until this morning!! This is a HUGE step for us. We ended up doing the co-sleeping thing because we were nursing and it became super easy to put him in bed with us. He has not been nursing for a couple of months so we are slowly making our way into HIS ROOM and into his "big boy bed". (His crib converted.) He's doing so well.
We enjoyed going to our friends baby shower today and had a great time playing and eating.
Tonight we are having a family night and planning to go to one of those "screen on the green" movies. It should be fun!!

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”- 1 Thessalonians 5:11

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

a movie sounds fun! I hope you all are feeling better. Hooray for sleeping in his own bed all night. That is an accomplishment.
Having a giveaway at my blog today stop by if you get a chance.

Bub said...

enjoyed our family night