Thursday, December 27, 2007

First Chistmas with Baby

We did a lot of driving and a lot of get together's over 3 days! It was fun. We all enjoyed it and we feel so blessed have so many people who love us. But it was harder on the baby then I really thought it would be. I mean, he was just worn out on day 2 (Christmas Eve) so by Christmas Day he had just had it!

He was like, It's one thing to have SO many people lovin' me and makin' a big deal... and it's a whole other thing when they ALL want to see me in like 48hrs!!! Stop the lovin'!! Let me take a nap!! Over-stimulation!! For the love!!!

Ok, so he's 4 & 1/2 months old and he has a great vocabulary! Well, maybe he didn't say all of that, But he was really worn out and off schedule. And often more interested in the tissue paper than the gifts.

He did get lots of toys and clothes and NUK paci's and burp clothes and even a couple packs of diapers. He was very very blessed by all of our families!!!! It was fun overall, but I really long for the day when I get host... and have all of the grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins come by our house on Christmas!! One day...

No comments: